activemq-users mailing list archives

From Venkatg <venkata...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How apply patch
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2006 05:04:00 GMT

Hi Adrain,

  Thanks for the reply. I have downloaded the source 4.0.1 and modifed both
the files with the changes in activemq core. Do I need to compile all the
classes in the src and build as jar file. Description of the bug is
confilicting whether it is fixed or not, but bug marked as resolved how do I
know whether it is fixed or not. By that when is the release date for 4.0.3?

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-776#action_36535

Thanks
 Venkat