activemq-users mailing list archives

From javaxmlsoapdev <vika...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to verify message group works
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 19:44:16 GMT

If my understanding is correct about message groups then ActiveMQ handles
grouping for consumer? In our current system I have implemented Jencks
pooling etc. Now I am not sure how to verify that Jencks is creating more
consumers when load increases (I have JMeter setup for load testing).

Also very importantly we want to verify if message group is working
correctly ?? Can anyone share info this ? Examples would be even great.

Thanks,