activemq-users mailing list archives

From Muzza <stephen.mur...@amt-sybex.com>
Subject Re: AMQ 4.0.1 - Unrecoverable failure
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 07:57:02 GMT

I've done that it now allows AMQ to start up, not good though.

I turned logging to INFO level and am seeing the following INFO Messages
now, are they anything to worry about, could they have caused my problem in
the first place :

C:\SWWAEGAlib\incubator-activemq-4.0.1\bin>activemq.bat
ACTIVEMQ_HOME: C:\SWWAEGAlib\incubator-activemq-4.0.1\bin\..
INFO  XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader   - Loading XML bean definitions from
class p
ath resource [activemq.xml]
INFO  ClassPathXmlApplicationContext - Bean factory for application context
[org
.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext;hashCode=15290002]:
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
defining be
ans
[org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer,org.
apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService,derby-ds]; root of BeanFactory
hierarch
INFO  ClassPathXmlApplicationContext - 3 beans defined in application
context [o
rg.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext;hashCode=15290002]

INFO  CollectionFactory              - JDK 1.4+ collections available
INFO  ClassPathXmlApplicationContext - Unable to locate MessageSource with
name
'messageSource': using default
[org.springframework.context.support.DelegatingMe
ssageSource@198a455]
INFO  ClassPathXmlApplicationContext - Unable to locate
ApplicationEventMulticas
ter with name 'applicationEventMulticaster': using default
[org.springframework.
context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster@12b7eea]
INFO  DefaultListableBeanFactory     - Pre-instantiating singletons in
factory [
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
defining be
ans
[org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer,org.
apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService,derby-ds]; root of BeanFactory
hierarch
y]

Thanks,
Steve

Muzza wrote:

> Hi Adrian,
>
> I could do that, but then I'd lose all of my production data stored on the
> queues wouldn't I ?
>

> Adrian Co wrote:
>>
>> You could try clearing the message database. If your using derby, you
>> could delete the activemq-data folder I think.
>>

>> Muzza wrote:
>>> Hello All,
>>>
>>> I've been running AMQ 4.0.1 deployed within Websphere 5.1 as a Generic
>>> JMS
>>> provider. After about an hours processing today my MDBs stopped
> [...]
>>> defining be
>>> ans
>>> [org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer,org.
>>> apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService,derby-ds]; root of BeanFactory
>>> hierarch
>>> y]
>>>
>>> INFO  DefaultListableBeanFactory     - Destroying singletons in factory
>>> {org.spr
>>> ingframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory defining
>>> beans
>>> [or
>>> g.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer,org.apache.
>>> activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService,derby-ds]; root of BeanFactory
>>> hierarchy}
>>>
>>> ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
>>> ingframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean
>>> with
>>> name
>>> 'org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapterFactoryBean': FactoryBean
>>> threw