activemq-users mailing list archives

From rubyfan <philtom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running ActiveMQ under kaffe
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 17:51:39 GMT

Here's the activemq.xml included below (BTW: how useful is ActiveMQ without
multicast?)

activemq.xml:

<!-- START SNIPPET: example -->
<beans xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">

  <!-- Allows us to use system properties as variables in this configuration
file -->
  <bean
class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer"/>

  <broker useJmx="true">

    <!--  Use the following to set the broker memory limit (in bytes)
    <memoryManager>
        <usageManager id="memory-manager" limit="1048576"/>
    </memoryManager>
    -->

    <!-- Use the following to configure how ActiveMQ is exposed in JMX
    <managementContext>
       <managementContext connectorPort="1099"
jmxDomainName="org.apache.activemq"/>
    </managementContext>
    -->

    <!-- In ActiveMQ 4, you can setup destination policies -->
    <destinationPolicy>
      <policyMap><policyEntries>

          <policyEntry topic="FOO.>">
            <dispatchPolicy>
              <strictOrderDispatchPolicy />
            </dispatchPolicy>
            <subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
              <lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy />
            </subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
          </policyEntry>

      </policyEntries></policyMap>
    </destinationPolicy>

    <persistenceAdapter>
     <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="4" journalLogFileSize="32768"
useJournal="false" dataSource="#derby-ds"
dataDirectory="target/defaultBroker-data"/>
      <!-- To use a different datasource, use th following syntax : -->
      <!--
      <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="../activemq-data"
dataSource="#postgres-ds"/>
       -->
    </persistenceAdapter>

    <transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector name="default" uri="tcp://localhost:61616"
discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
       <transportConnector name="stomp"   uri="stomp://localhost:61613"/>
    </transportConnectors>

    <networkConnectors>
      <!-- by default just auto discover the other brokers -->
      <networkConnector name="default" uri="multicast://default"/>
      <!--
      <networkConnector name="host1 and host2"
uri="static://(tcp://host1:61616,tcp://host2:61616)" failover="true"/>
      -->
    </networkConnectors>

  </broker>

  <!--  This xbean configuration file supports all the standard spring xml
configuration options -->

  <bean id="derby-ds" class="org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDataSource">
    <property name="databaseName" value="derbydb"/>
    <property name="createDatabase" value="create"/>
  </bean>   <!-- Postgres DataSource Sample Setup -->

  <!--
  <bean id="postgres-ds" class="org.postgresql.ds.PGPoolingDataSource">
    <property name="serverName" value="localhost"/>
    <property name="databaseName" value="activemq"/>
    <property name="portNumber" value="0"/>
    <property name="user" value="activemq"/>
    <property name="password" value="activemq"/>
    <property name="dataSourceName" value="postgres"/>
    <property name="initialConnections" value="1"/>
    <property name="maxConnections" value="10"/>
  </bean>
  -->

  <!-- MySql DataSource Sample Setup -->
  <!--
  <bean id="mysql-ds" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
destroy-method="close">
    <property name="driverClassName" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"/>
    <property name="url"
value="jdbc:mysql://localhost/activemq?relaxAutoCommit=true"/>
    <property name="username" value="activemq"/>
    <property name="password" value="activemq"/>
    <property name="poolPreparedStatements" value="true"/>
  </bean>
  -->

  <!-- Embedded Derby DataSource Sample Setup -->
  <!--
  <bean id="derby-ds" class="org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDataSource">
    <property name="databaseName" value="derbydb"/>
    <property name="createDatabase" value="create"/>
  </bean>
  -->

</beans>
<!-- END SNIPPET: example -->

> [...]