activemq-users mailing list archives

From Muzza <stephen.mur...@amt-sybex.com>
Subject AMQ 4.0.1 - Unrecoverable failure
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 15:19:35 GMT

Hello All,

I've been running AMQ 4.0.1 deployed within Websphere 5.1 as a Generic JMS
provider. After about an hours processing today my MDBs stopped processing,
with what appeared to be JMS Exceptions.

So I thought I'd stop the solution and restart but AMQ 4.0.1 never came up.

So I've just run it from a Dos Shell using the base activemq.bat and got the
following error log when attempting to start, any ideas on how I can recover
from this situation as it just won't start now ?

ERROR LOG :

C:\SWWAEGAlib\incubator-activemq-4.0.1\bin>activemq.bat

ACTIVEMQ_HOME: C:\SWWAEGAlib\incubator-activemq-4.0.1\bin\..

INFO  XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader   - Loading XML bean definitions from
class p
ath resource [activemq.xml]

INFO  ClassPathXmlApplicationContext - Bean factory for application context
[org
.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext;hashCode=15290002]:
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
defining be
ans
[org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer,org.
apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService,derby-ds]; root of BeanFactory
hierarch

INFO  ClassPathXmlApplicationContext - 3 beans defined in application
context [o
rg.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext;hashCode=15290002]

INFO  CollectionFactory              - JDK 1.4+ collections available

INFO  ClassPathXmlApplicationContext - Unable to locate MessageSource with
name
'messageSource': using default
[org.springframework.context.support.DelegatingMe
ssageSource@4b035d]

INFO  ClassPathXmlApplicationContext - Unable to locate
ApplicationEventMulticas
ter with name 'applicationEventMulticaster': using default
[org.springframework.
context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster@198a455]

INFO  DefaultListableBeanFactory     - Pre-instantiating singletons in
factory [
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
defining be
ans
[org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer,org.
apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService,derby-ds]; root of BeanFactory
hierarch
y]

INFO  DefaultListableBeanFactory     - Destroying singletons in factory
{org.spr
ingframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory defining beans
[or
g.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer,org.apache.
activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService,derby-ds]; root of BeanFactory hierarchy}

ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
org.spr
ingframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with
name
'org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapterFactoryBean': FactoryBean threw
exc
eption on object creation; nested exception is java.io.EOFException: null

ERROR: java.lang.Exception:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExcept
ion: Error creating bean with name
'org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapter
FactoryBean': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested
exception i
s java.io.EOFException: null

Thanks,
Steve....