activemq-users mailing list archives

From TJ <thomas.jakub...@amtc-dresden.com>
Subject Re: Interceptor Example for ActiveMQ 4.0.1
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 08:59:22 GMT

I realized the same problem. Following description
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/logging-interceptor.html
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/logging-interceptor.html
works well for activemq-4.1-SNAPSHOT, but not for activemq-4.0.1.

The Interceptor LoggingBrokerPlugin did not exist in 4.0.1. You may think
about creating kind of a backport within your own package or wait for 4.1.