activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From rubyfan <philtom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running ActiveMQ under kaffe
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 18:25:25 GMT

I just tried removing activemq-data as per your recommendation, but it didn't
seem to change anything:

$ ./activemq
ACTIVEMQ_OPTS IS -Xmx512M -Dorg.apache.activemq.UseDedicatedTaskRunner=true
-Dderby.system.home=../data -Dderby.storage.fileSyncTransactionLog=true
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote
JAVACMD is:  /usr/local/kaffe//bin/java
ACTIVEMQ_HOME: /home/patomson/devel/incubator-activemq-4.0.1
Loading message broker from: xbean:activemq.xml
Created MBeanServer with ID: [UID:
115716964,1157566973594,-32768]:phpe-dev-10:1
INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ 4.0.1 JMS Message Broker
(localhost) is starting
INFO  BrokerService                  - For help or more information please
see: http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
WARN  ManagementContext              - Failed to start jmx connector:
javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Can't find property:
java.naming.factory.initial
INFO  JDBCPersistenceAdapter         - Database driver recognized:
[apache_derby_embedded_jdbc_driver]
INFO  JournalPersistenceAdapter      - Journal Recovery Started from: Active
Journal: using 5 x 20.0 Megs at:
/home/patomson/devel/incubator-activemq-4.0.1/activemq-data/journal
kaffe-bin: gc-incremental.c:1311: gcFree: Assertion `!!!"Attempt to
explicitly free nonfixed object"' failed.
Aborted


Phil


James.Strachan wrote:
> 
> It mostly starts up then. I wonder if you delete the activemq-data/
> directory and run it again does it do any better? Am wondering if that
> directory was created and populated with non-kaffe JVM causing
> marshalling issues?
> 
> On 9/6/06, rubyfan <philtomson@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Running activemq using kaffe gives the following results:
>> $ ./activemq
>> ACTIVEMQ_OPTS IS -Xmx512M
>> -Dorg.apache.activemq.UseDedicatedTaskRunner=true
>> -Dderby.system.home=../data -Dderby.storage.fileSyncTransactionLog=true
>> -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote
>> ACTIVEMQ_HOME: /home/patomson/devel/incubator-activemq-4.0.1
>> Loading message broker from: xbean:activemq.xml
>> Created MBeanServer with ID: [UID:
>> 116661362,1157564156300,-32768]:phpe-dev-10:1
>> INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ 4.0.1 JMS Message Broker
>> (localhost) is starting
>> INFO  BrokerService                  - For help or more information
>> please
>> see: http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
>> WARN  ManagementContext              - Failed to start jmx connector:
>> javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Can't find property:
>> java.naming.factory.initial
>> INFO  JDBCPersistenceAdapter         - Database driver recognized:
>> [apache_derby_embedded_jdbc_driver]
>> INFO  JournalPersistenceAdapter      - Journal Recovery Started from:
>> Active
>> Journal: using 5 x 20.0 Megs at:
>> /home/patomson/devel/incubator-activemq-4.0.1/activemq-data/journal
>> kaffe-bin: gc-incremental.c:1311: gcFree: Assertion `!!!"Attempt to
>> explicitly free nonfixed object"' failed.
>> Aborted
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Adrian Co wrote:
>> >
>> > Out of curiosity, what problems/exceptions are you encountering?
>> >
>> > rubyfan wrote:
>> >> I tried running ActiveMQ using kaffe and I can confirm that it does
>> not
>> >> work.
>> >> Currently investigating running it with gij, but I'm losing hope that
>> >> that
>> >> will work either.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> James.Strachan wrote:
>> >>
>> >>> On 8/28/06, rubyfan <philtomson@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >>>
>> >>>> Is it possible to run ActiveMQ using the kaffe VM and libs (open
>> source
>> >>>> java
>> >>>> vm and libs http://www.kaffe.org/)?
>> >>>>
>> >>> I've no idea - try it and see :)
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>> Does anyone happen to have a script which is equivilent to the
>> >>>> bin/activemq
>> >>>> script which uses kaffe instead of Sun's java?
>> >>>>
>> >>> No - though the script should work with any JVM. Just set JAVACMD to
>> >>> be whatever the command is to run 'java'
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> --
>> >>>
>> >>> James
>> >>> -------
>> >>> http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>> >
>>
>> --
>> View this message in context:
>> http://www.nabble.com/Running-ActiveMQ-under-kaffe-tf2180373.html#a6176300
>> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at Nabble.com.
>>
>>
> 
> 
> -- 
> 
> James
> -------
> http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Running-ActiveMQ-under-kaffe-tf2180373.html#a6177044
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message