activemq-users mailing list archives

From rubyfan <philtom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running ActiveMQ under kaffe
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 17:38:53 GMT

Running activemq using kaffe gives the following results:
$ ./activemq
ACTIVEMQ_OPTS IS -Xmx512M -Dorg.apache.activemq.UseDedicatedTaskRunner=true
-Dderby.system.home=../data -Dderby.storage.fileSyncTransactionLog=true
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote
ACTIVEMQ_HOME: /home/patomson/devel/incubator-activemq-4.0.1
Created MBeanServer with ID: [UID:
116661362,1157564156300,-32768]:phpe-dev-10:1
INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ 4.0.1 JMS Message Broker
(localhost) is starting
INFO  BrokerService                  - For help or more information please
see: http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
WARN  ManagementContext              - Failed to start jmx connector:
javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Can't find property:
java.naming.factory.initial
INFO  JDBCPersistenceAdapter         - Database driver recognized:
[apache_derby_embedded_jdbc_driver]
INFO  JournalPersistenceAdapter      - Journal Recovery Started from: Active
Journal: using 5 x 20.0 Megs at:
/home/patomson/devel/incubator-activemq-4.0.1/activemq-data/journal
kaffe-bin: gc-incremental.c:1311: gcFree: Assertion `!!!"Attempt to
explicitly free nonfixed object"' failed.
Aborted