activemq-users mailing list archives

From StrongBad <jwo...@absolute-performance.com>
Subject RE: Can't build ActiveMQ - Unable to download the artifact
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 17:23:52 GMT

tabish121 wrote:

> Sorry I asked.

Let that be a lesson to ya! :-)

tabish121 wrote:

> There's a settings.xml file that you need to modify to add your proxy
> server and port num to.

Don't have a proxy server. The proxy is transparent.

tabish121 wrote:

> I'm not sure but there may be a server down at the moment as I wasn't
> able to grab an xbean plugin earlier.

What is that Maven is trying to do? What benefit is all this complexity
buying?
I was really only interested in ActiveMQ but I find myself now wondering
if the Apache people are playing a joke on the rest of the community :-)
"Hey, let's make a build system that G-d himself couldn't understand!"
You know?