activemq-users mailing list archives

From # Lalit Nagpal # <lalitte...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Sockets not connecting ... Invalid handle returned
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 13:15:16 GMT

If you look at the main function in the activemq-cpp client given on our
site
I am just pasting it here now. It says.

    HelloWorldProducer producer( 1000 );
	HelloWorldConsumer consumer( 5000 );

	// Start the consumer thread.
	Thread consumerThread( &consumer );
	consumerThread.start();

	// Start the producer thread.
	Thread producerThread( &producer );
	producerThread.start();

	// Wait for the threads to complete.
	producerThread.join();
	consumerThread.join();

When I debug the call goes to
connection = connectionFactory->createConnection(); // inside
HelloWorldConsumer.cpp and HelloWorldProducer.cpp

It runs this piece of code in turn ...
    if( status < 0 ){
        close();
        throw SocketException( __FILE__, __LINE__,
            "Socket::connect - %s", ::strerror( errno ) );
    }
and throws the exception ... from the class tcpsocket.cpp