activemq-users mailing list archives

From petera <peter.ander...@egsgroup.com>
Subject Postgres persistence in Tomcat
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 08:41:31 GMT

Hi,

I am using ActiveMQ 4.0.1 running under Tomcat 5.5.17. I would like to
persist the messages to a Postgres database rather than the default
apache-derby database.

What additional config parameters do I need to set in my context.xml file.

TIA Peter

context.xml:

<Context antiJARLocking="true">

    <Resource
        name="jms/ConnectionFactory"
        auth="Container"
        type="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory"
        description="JMS Connection Factory"
        factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"
        brokerURL="vm://localhost"
        brokerName="LocalActiveMQBroker"
        useEmbeddedBroker="false"/>

    <Resource name="jms/MyTopic"
        auth="Container"
        type="org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQTopic"
        factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"
        physicalName="MY.TEST.FOO"/>

    <Resource name="jms/MyQueue"
        auth="Container"
        type="org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue"
        factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"
        physicalName="MY.TEST.BAR"/>

</Context>