activemq-users mailing list archives

From jefetech <i...@jefetech.com>
Subject Re: Java sending message to listening ajax
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 23:43:24 GMT

This is my broker:
    private static final String BROKER_URL = "vm://localhost";
    private static final String CHANNEL = "topic://CHAT.DEMO";

My console displays that the message was successfully sent, along with a
message ID, however my ajax listening window does not receive it.    This
string message shoult spit out text in my Ajax listening console:  <message
type='chat' from='" + from + "'>Hello World Yo!</message>

The ajax is working fine sending/receiving messages.  It's just when I try
to do it in a Java class, it won't receive it.    Thank you.