activemq-users mailing list archives

From StanleyH <stanley.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: best way to implement online status
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 23:30:47 GMT

I would lose some logout messages and then the contact list will display
people who already logged out but still show them online.

	    connection=queueconFactory.createConnection();
	    session1= connection.createSession(false,//  transaction
	    		Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
	    session2= connection.createSession(false,//  transaction
	    		Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
	  System.out.println("Authenticator running");

	   myqueue=(ActiveMQQueue) jmslocator.getQueue("dynamicQueues/auth");

	   String selector1="typeOfMessage='Login'";
	  consumer=session1.createConsumer(myqueue,selector1);

	 String selector2="typeOfMessage='Logout'";
	  logout_consumer=session2.createConsumer(myqueue,selector2);
	  consumer.setMessageListener(this);
	 logout_consumer.setMessageListener(new LogoutListener());

	  connection.start();