activemq-users mailing list archives

From jefetech <i...@jefetech.com>
Subject Java sending message to listening ajax
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 18:52:16 GMT

I've got all my ajax send/receive working, however I need a java program to
be able to send/receive message from the ajax.  Why does the ajax not
receive this?  Do I need simulate a httppost instead of this?

ActiveMQConnectionFactory(BROKER_URL);

            //Destination destination = client.getSession();

            // Create a Connection
            Connection connection = connectionFactory.createConnection();
            connection.start();

            // Create a Session
            Session session = connection.createSession(false,
Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

            // Create the destination (Topic or Queue)
            Destination destination = session.createTopic(CHANNEL);

            // Create a MessageProducer from the Session to the Topic or
Queue
            MessageProducer producer = session.createProducer(destination);
            producer.setDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.NON_PERSISTENT);

            // Create a messages
            String from = Thread.currentThread().getName();
            String text = "<message type='chat' from='" + from + "'>Hello
World Yo!</message>";
            //String text = "Hello world! From: " +
Thread.currentThread().getName() + " : " + this.hashCode();
            TextMessage message = session.createTextMessage(text);

            // Tell the producer to send the message
            System.out.println("Sent message: "+ message.hashCode() + " : "
+ Thread.currentThread().getName());
            producer.send(message);

            // Clean up
            session.close();