activemq-users mailing list archives

From aioaneid <aioan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bad AMQ Linux performance
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 13:41:05 GMT

I stumbled over pretty much the same issue on Linux:

I don't send msg transactionally, but I consume them like that. For sending
msg the only way I could improve performance with a single producer thread
is by specifying jms.useAsyncSend=true, but I'm not sure of the significance
of that parameter.

As for message consumption, I haven't come across a quick fix as yet.

How are you able to consume messages so fast in a non-transactional way ?
I'm using jencks and message driven pojos but couldn't make it consume any
faster than 11 msg/second.