activemq-users mailing list archives

From # Lalit Nagpal # <lalitte...@gmail.com>
Subject Generated dll using maven (mojo) plugin ... how to use this now?
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 12:42:13 GMT

Hi

This is what i did so far ........

1. downloaded the activemq-cpp source code
2. downloaded maven 2.0.4 + mojo native plugin.
3. did a mvn -e install and added native plugin jars to maven2.0.4/lib
directory
4. modified the pom.xml file and changed packaging type to dll.
5. tried to create the dll now running mvn -e package under activemq_cpp
directory
Now when creating the dll ran into the following error
error C3861: 'vsnprintf': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent
lookup

To encounter this I modified the cpp files giving call to vsnprintf
and made these calls as _vsnprintf rather ... it compiled then

6. DLL got created after this with the MSVC compiler.

Question->
Now the big question for me is how to create a project with VS .Net 2003
which would use this dll.
Please tell me how to specify these project settings.
I basically want to run the activemq-cpp client with this dll file.

Tell me how to use VS .Net 2003 and what settings would my project require
to compile the
activemq-cpp client and run it also.

Thanks for all the help

Lalit