activemq-users mailing list archives

From spidy <lalitte...@gmail.com>
Subject Errors running the active-mq cpp client code
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 11:54:13 GMT

This is what I have tried to do so far.

I created a dll and a lib file for activemq-cpp using maven with native
plugin mojo.
The I created a project (VS .net 2003 .. windows console empty project)

Following are the project settings that I did ...
Under Linker -> Additional Libs => I gave my activemq-cpp.lib file that I
created as above
Under C/C++ -> General settings => I gave the path to the activemq-cpp
source file directory

I compiled the code and it compiled fine after I corrected some errors in
the client code given on the site (seems to be outdated now - considering
new changes done within activemq-cpp)

When I compiled ... it compiled fine and at link time
it gave me a lot of linking errors like

http://activemq.org/site/activemq-cpp-client.html

Anybody has an idea why I am getting these errors below.

RunClient error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WSAGetLastError@0
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__closesocket@4
referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall
activemq::network::TcpSocket::close(void)"
(?close@TcpSocket@network@activemq@@UAEXXZ)
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__connect@12
referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall
activemq::network::TcpSocket::connect(char const *,int)"
(?connect@TcpSocket@network@activemq@@UAEXPBDH@Z)
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__gethostbyaddr@12
referenced in function _WspiapiLegacyGetNameInfo@28
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__gethostbyname@4
referenced in function _WspiapiQueryDNS@24
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__getservbyname@8
referenced in function _WspiapiLegacyGetAddrInfo@16
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__getservbyport@8
referenced in function _WspiapiLegacyGetNameInfo@28
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__getsockopt@20
referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall
activemq::network::TcpSocket::getSoLinger(void)const "
(?getSoLinger@TcpSocket@network@activemq@@UBEHXZ)
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__htonl@4
referenced in function _WspiapiLegacyGetAddrInfo@16
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__htons@4
referenced in function _WspiapiLegacyGetAddrInfo@16
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__inet_addr@4
referenced in function _WspiapiParseV4Address@8
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__inet_ntoa@4
referenced in function _WspiapiLegacyGetAddrInfo@16
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__ntohs@4
referenced in function _WspiapiLegacyGetNameInfo@28
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__recv@16
referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall
activemq::network::SocketInputStream::read(unsigned char *,int)"
(?read@SocketInputStream@network@activemq@@UAEHPAEH@Z)
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__RpcStringFreeA@4
referenced in function "public: class std::basic_string<char,struct
std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __thiscall
activemq::util::Guid::toString(void)const "
(?toString@Guid@util@activemq@@QBE?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@XZ)
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__select@20
referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall
activemq::network::SocketInputStream::available(void)const "
(?available@SocketInputStream@network@activemq@@UBEHXZ)
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__send@16
referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall
activemq::network::SocketOutputStream::write(unsigned char const *,int)"
(?write@SocketOutputStream@network@activemq@@UAEXPBEH@Z)
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__setsockopt@20
referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall
activemq::network::TcpSocket::setSoLinger(int)"
(?setSoLinger@TcpSocket@network@activemq@@UAEXH@Z)
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__shutdown@8
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__socket@12
referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall
activemq::network::TcpSocket::connect(char const *,int)"
(?connect@TcpSocket@network@activemq@@UAEXPBDH@Z)
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__UuidCompare@12
referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall
activemq::util::Guid::operator<(class activemq::util::Guid const &)const "
(??MGuid@util@activemq@@QBE_NABV012@@Z)
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__UuidCreate@4
referenced in function "public: class activemq::util::Guid & __thiscall
activemq::util::Guid::createGUID(void)"
(?createGUID@Guid@util@activemq@@QAEAAV123@XZ)
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__UuidCreateNil@4
referenced in function "public: __thiscall activemq::util::Guid::Guid(void)"
(??0Guid@util@activemq@@QAE@XZ)
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__UuidEqual@12
referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall
activemq::util::Guid::operator==(class activemq::util::Guid const &)const "
(??8Guid@util@activemq@@QBE_NABV012@@Z)
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__UuidFromStringA@8
referenced in function "public: class activemq::util::Guid & __thiscall
activemq::util::Guid::operator=(class std::basic_string<char,struct
std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)"
(??4Guid@util@activemq@@QAEAAV012@ABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__UuidIsNil@8
referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall
activemq::util::Guid::isNull(void)const "
(?isNull@Guid@util@activemq@@QBE_NXZ)
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__UuidToStringA@8
referenced in function "public: class std::basic_string<char,struct
std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __thiscall
activemq::util::Guid::toString(void)const "
(?toString@Guid@util@activemq@@QBE?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@XZ)
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__WSACleanup@0
referenced in function "public: virtual __thiscall
activemq::network::TcpSocket::StaticSocketInitializer::~StaticSocketInitializer(void)"
(??1StaticSocketInitializer@TcpSocket@network@activemq@@UAE@XZ)
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__WSAGetLastError@0
referenced in function _WspiapiQueryDNS@24
RunClient error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__WSAStartup@8
referenced in function "public: __thiscall
activemq::network::TcpSocket::StaticSocketInitializer::StaticSocketInitializer(void)"
(??0StaticSocketInitializer@TcpSocket@network@activemq@@QAE@XZ)

Can somebody tell me what these errors are.
Can somebody also tell me how to use the dll file if generated (project
settings to be done in VS.Net 2003 that uses the dll - for compilation and
linking etc.)

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Lalit