activemq-users mailing list archives

From Balakumar Narayanasamy <balakumar1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring Virtual Topic for ActiveMQ 4.0.1
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 09:14:18 GMT

Hi James,

 There is a some configuration such as destination policy in activemq.xml
for 4.0.1. Whether that would help me in any way to sort out my problem.

 Can i get details of configuring durable subscription for Topic in 4.0.1.
Kindly provide me any example if you have for spring framework.

1) How should i configure queue for Topic
2) How can i make my threads listen to Topic.

Kindly help me out in getting started with topic with some examples.