activemq-users mailing list archives

From dooart <thiagocdua...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ, Clustered JBoss and JDBC Master/Slave
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 19:43:17 GMT

I made a test with brokers outside JBoss and I got some strange behaviour
too, although this time was a little harder to find a point with anormal
behaviour. This time, after some shutdowns/restarts in JBoss and ActiveMQ
broker (at the two nodes), I've reached a situation where the MDBs at the
first node were listening to a broker and the MBDs at the second node were
listening to another broker, i.e. the brokers were not working together.

I really don't know what to do anymore.