activemq-users mailing list archives

From Balakumar Narayanasamy <balakumar1...@gmail.com>
Subject Configuring Virtual Topic for ActiveMQ 4.0.1
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 12:40:24 GMT

Hi,
I am using ActiveMQ 4.0.1 along with spring 1.2.2 framework.

I am using three demon threads which should listen for Topic. I am new to
topic. Kindly help me out in getting started with Topic concepts. I am in
blue now.

These are my requirements:-

1) How to configure Virtual Topic for 4.0.1? (kindly  provide examples if
any)
        Configuration which are given in activemq site, throws bean
initialiazation error while i am starting activeMQ.
2) How to make subscriptions for threads to Configured Virtual Topic?
(Please provide configuration details for spring framework)
        All my queue configuration and thread configuration should go in
spring-config file.

Note:- I have already familiar with message concepts for 4.0.1. I am using
failover protocol along with jenks pooling.

Thanks in advance.