activemq-users mailing list archives

From nkiesel <nkie...@tbdnetworks.com>
Subject AQ 4.0.2 snapshot networkconnectors excludedDestinations problem
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 04:34:46 GMT

Hi,

I use a networkconnector to connect two java apps (named "prim" and 'sec")
that both have an embedded broker. I have some queues that I want to be
forwarded, and some others (named e.g. "local.q1") that I don't want to be
forwarded. There are "local.q1" queues on both "prim" and "sec", but they
are completely unconnected.

I tried to implement that using
      <networkConnector name="sec" uri="static://(tcp://sec:61618)"
failover="true">
        <excludedDestinations>
          <queue physicalName="local.>"/>
        </excludedDestinations>
      </networkConnector>

However, I see a partial "spill-over": some messages written to "local.q1"
on "prim" show up in "local.q1" in "sec".  Am I doing something wrong here?

Best,
  Norbert