activemq-users mailing list archives

From chanaka <chan...@cboe.com>
Subject Re: 4.1 Master/Slave
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 14:33:49 GMT

Thanks for the pointers.

First, journalLogFiles="5" entry was a mistake, and I removed it.  I also
removed the randomize=false entry. I had earlier tried without it, and later
introduced it hoping that it would give predictable behavior.

   <persistenceAdapter>
       <-- for jdbc master/slave -->
      <jdbcPersistenceAdapter dataSource="#oracle-ds"/>
      <!-- for shared file master/slave
      <journaledJDBC dataDirectory="tmp/AMQBrokerTest/activemq-data"/>
      -->
    </persistenceAdapter>

Anyway, I'm still seeing the same  behavior (i.e., producer hangs in
createConnection) in both jdbc and shared file system master/slave cases.

Thanks.