activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject RE: Errors running the active-mq cpp client code
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 12:38:32 GMT
You need to link in these two libraries
ws2_32.lib rpcrt4.lib

You can refer to the makefile-windows-debug.cfg file for the settings
needed to build an executable that uses the amqcpp library.

__imp__closesocket@4
__imp__gethostbyname@4
__imp__getservbyname@8
__imp__getservbyport@8
__imp__getsockopt@20

(?toString@Guid@util@activemq@@QBE?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@st
d@
__imp__setsockopt@20
__imp__UuidCompare@12
__imp__UuidCreate@4
__imp__UuidCreateNil@4
__imp__UuidEqual@12

(??4Guid@util@activemq@@QAEAAV012@ABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@st
d@
__imp__UuidToStringA@8

__imp__WSACleanup@0
> referenced in function "public: virtual __thiscall

activemq::network::TcpSocket::StaticSocketInitializer::~StaticSocketInit
ia
__imp__WSAStartup@8

http://www.nabble.com/Errors-running-the-