activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Co <...@exist.com>
Subject Re: Beginner need help starting
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 09:29:50 GMT
Hi,

You can try:
http://www.activemq.org/site/getting-started.html
http://www.activemq.org/site/hello-world.html

I don't know if I understood your scenario, but you could try starting a
broker in one machine, and just have JMS clients on the other machines.
You can configure queues statically if you want refer to:
http://www.activemq.org/site/configure-startup-destinations.html

You can use JMS text messages, stream messages, or object messages
depending on the data you want to transfer.

Hope any of these helps.