activemq-users mailing list archives

From Xalibur <xali...@nexgo.de>
Subject ActiveMQ 4.0.1: Problem with Network of Brokers and remote publisher
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 13:46:40 GMT
Hello,

I'm currently experimenting with ActiveMQ 4.0.1 and a network of
brokers. I tried out the sender/receiver example from the
src-distribution, and it works fine, as long as sender and receiver
broker reside on the same host, together with the test.

If I put one on a remote machine, I observe something strange:
If I connect my sending client to my local broker and the receiving
client to the remote one, all works fine. If I switch them (remote
sender, local receiver) I do not receive any events.

I'm sure I'm making some stupid mistake somewhere, maybe I have to tweak
the configuration in some way?

Best regards
Linda