activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Co <...@exist.com>
Subject Re: How apply patch
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 00:49:37 GMT
Yep. Just run activemq-core/mvn install -Dmaven.test.skip=true to
compile the jar.

Sorry, but I can't give a time frame on the release of 4.0.3. Although,
the code in the 4.0.x branch is pretty stable as only bug fixes are
being included, so I would just go with the latest 4.0 code.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/branches/activemq-4.0/

and build it from there.