activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Co <...@exist.com>
Subject Re: How apply patch
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 07:15:42 GMT
Hi,

You can try downloading the 4.0.1 source code, and just change the
specific line of code and rebuild the module. :)

or checkout the tagged 4.0.1 source code via tortoise svn and apply the
patch using tortoise svn.
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/tags/activemq-4.0.1/

or I would advise checking out the latest 4.0 branch and just building it.
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/branches/activemq-4.0/

Regards,
Adrian Co