activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Co <...@exist.com>
Subject Re: Postgres persistence in Tomcat
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 20:13:42 GMT
Hi,

One way I could think of is to configure your broker using an external
config file (i.e. activemq.xml) and just change the dataSource of the
persistence adapter to postgres. Example:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/trunk/assembly/src/release/conf/activemq.xml

Just uncomment the postgres-ds bean and uncomment the reference in the
persistence adapter.

And use that config file to configure your embedded broker. i.e.
brokerURL="vm://localhost?brokerConfig=xbean:activemq.xml" <- assuming
activemq.xml is in the classpath

or

brokerURL="vm://localhost?brokerConfig=xbean:file:c:/activemq.xml" <-
for file path referencing

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Adrian Co