activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Co <...@exist.com>
Subject Re: Running ActiveMQ under kaffe
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 19:41:15 GMT
Hi,

You could try specifying your persistence adapter to be just jdbc:

    <persistenceAdapter>
       <jdbcPersistenceAdapter dataSource="#derby-ds"/>
    </persistenceAdapter>

  <bean id="derby-ds" class="org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDataSource">
    <property name="databaseName" value="derbydb"/>
    <property name="createDatabase" value="create"/>
  </bean>

Or better yet, if you're using the default journal-jdbc adapter, just set useJournal to false:

    <persistenceAdapter>
       <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="4" journalLogFileSize="32768" useJournal="false"
dataSource="#derby-ds" dataDirectory="target/defaultBroker-data"/>
    </persistenceAdapter>

Regards,
Adrian Co