activemq-users mailing list archives

From Nguyen Kien Trung <trung....@gmail.com>
Subject NoSuchMethodException
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 02:07:18 GMT
Hi all,

I'm using Lingo and ActiveMQ to create an application that receives a
request and publish it as a topic to a number of subscribers.

In my application, it always throws java.lang.NoSuchMethodException for
the published method. But when I create a simulating application, just
the Lingo and Spring config without business logic code - except some
delays to simulate the running business logic, everything works just fine.

Here are the things I've seen so far:

1) The topic is consumed by only one publisher
(http://www.nabble.com/Every-other-remote-call-fails-with-NoSuchMethodException-t1331661.html)
2) When running in debug mode, things are fine
3) If I send 5 concurrent requests, sometimes it's ok, sometimes not. If
I send massive concurrent requests, java.lang.NoSuchMethodException is
constantly thrown.

Not sure when consuming messages, is ActiveMQ thread-safe?

Can anyone give me some suggestions?

Thanks,

Trung