activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Co <...@exist.com>
Subject Re: Java sending message to listening ajax
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 22:51:40 GMT
Hi,

You don't need to simulate an httppost, since internally the ajax
messaging is still using JMS. (I'm assuming that you're using the
activemq-web libraries :)) Are you getting any exceptions? What's your
broker url?

Maybe you're running into this issue:
http://www.nabble.com/app-to-web-demo-tf2193800.html#a6071268