activemq-users mailing list archives

From "C. Benson Manica" <at...@sdf.lonestar.org>
Subject Re: Disable persistence
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 17:15:10 GMT
Hi James, that was the resource I was referring to - as I said, I
completely deleted the data directory, but the persisted data is still
coming from somewhere.  I looked at the resource you supplied, but it
isn't at all clear how one links in the VMPersistenceAdapter, or how
to set usePersistence to false.  If you could provide an example of
how to do either of these things, that would be great.  Thanks!

--
C. Benson Manica
ataru(at)sdf.lonestar.org