activemq-users mailing list archives

From "C. Benson Manica" <at...@sdf.lonestar.org>
Subject Example Spring XML doesn't work
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 14:41:24 GMT
I am not an XML guru by any stretch, but I have been trying for the
better part of an hour to come up with a Spring XML file that
configures ActiveMQ, with no success.  Out of the box, the
configuration at

http://www.activemq.org/site/how-do-i-embed-a-broker-inside-a-connection.html

gives me

     [java] Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDef
initionStoreException: Line 4107 in XML document from class path resource [Activ
eMQ.xml] is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cos-nona
mbig: "http://activemq.org/config/1.0":redeliveryPolicy and WC[##any] (or elemen
ts from their substitution group) violate "Unique Particle Attribution". During
validation against this schema, ambiguity would be created for those two particl
es.
     [java] Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cos-nonambig: "http://acti
vemq.org/config/1.0":redeliveryPolicy and WC[##any] (or elements from their subs
titution group) violate "Unique Particle Attribution". During validation against
 this schema, ambiguity would be created for those two particles.

This makes absolutely no sense to me, but I suppose it has something
to do with the xmlns attribute, so I changed it to 1.02 (from 1.0) and
then got this:

     [java] Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDef
initionStoreException: Line 135 in XML document from class path resource [Active
MQ.xml] is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-compl
ex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found
for element 'amq:broker'.
     [java] Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: Th
e matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'amq:
broker'.

This still makes no sense to me whatsoever.  If someone could please
tell me what I need to do to the example configuration to make it work
I would be most appreciative.

--
C. Benson Manica
ataru(at)sdf.lonestar.org