activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: faileded startup on new install
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:20:45 GMT
It looks like Derby can't create its database which is normally in
${activemq.home}/activemq-data by default (see the dataDirectory
attribute in the conf/activemq.xml file).

I wonder if the current user does not have write access to the
activemq directory? Maybe try creating the directory
C:\activemq\activemq-data and trying again?

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/