activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with durable subscribers
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:06:25 GMT
As a guess the most likely is a really small value of <usageManager
limit="..."> in the conf/activemq.xml XML configuration file which the
default is a very small 1Mb of memory for use by the broker - you
might wanna add 2-3 zeros to it :)

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/xml-configuration.html

--

James