activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQ 4.0.1 - master/slave woes
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:54:22 GMT
The master/slave does now work over the stomp protocol - so you need
to ensure that the masterConnectorURI is connecting over a regular
<transportConnector> such as the default on 61616 and you always
connect on something like 61613 via stomp.

To avoid stomp confusion -  how about you try using the JMS client
first to test your configuration - then when you are sure you have got
that configured properly, trying stomp?

--

James
-------