activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Balanced reading from queue group
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 06:55:13 GMT
Can you use parallelisation? In which case just create one consumer
(in its own session) for each queue then you'l process things
concurrently. Otherwise you might want to create a JMS client with a
collection of consumers where you do a receive(timeout) on each queue
in order to ensure fair consumption.

--

James
-------