activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <>
Subject Re: What m2 repo to use to pick up 4.x?
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 03:05:45 GMT
On 8/18/06, Jason Dillon <> wrote:
> Not the groupId James...  the artifactId.

Ah sorry - not had much coffee this morning...

> I totally get the groupId,
> but I noticed that the link you sent me was using:
>    <groupId>org.apache.activemq</groupId>
>    <artifactId>apache-activemq</artifactId> <---------
> When I had expected it to keep using 'activemq'.

I think it was so that binary distros have both apache, activemq and
incubating in its name to comply with incubator policies. Note that
this is just for the assembly - the individual jars don't have this
(e.g. the activemq-core pom has an artifactId of activemq-core)

View raw message