activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <>
Subject Re: Stopping Statistics Gathering
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:46:45 GMT
On 8/17/06, jevans12 <> wrote:
> Is AMQ ALWAYS gathering statistics?

> Does the default of useJmx=false only
> stop the mbean interfaces being exposed?

> Im running Spring + AMQ (embedded broker topo), we are using the Spring
> MBeanExporter to expose our own mbeans. Since AMQ defaults to useJmx=false,

It defaults to useJmx=true currently

> our Spring config is actually exposing the AMQ mbeans along with up-to-date
> stats.

How are you getting Spring to explose the MBeans automatically? e.g.
ActiveMQ creates lots of mbeans dynamically such as for each
conneciton, subscription, destination etc. How is Spring gonna expose

> I would like to turn off completly the AMQ stats gathering, is this
> possible?

Just out of interest - why?

I don't think its possible currently. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard
to patch the code to avoid this...

View raw message