activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build error with maven2.0.4
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 08:49:41 GMT
I do think its a transient thing; sometimes it works first time,
sometimes it doesn't. And its totally down the repos really. Though
FWIW when things are not downloaded its usually a part of maven that
doesn't download.

Jason are you using any repository mirrors in your ~/.m2/settings.xml?

--

James
-------