activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring Embedded broker Journal already opened error
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 13:47:03 GMT
When using web apps then you will get a broker created in each WAR as
they are in separate class loaders even if its a singleton in a
spring.xml.

Either add ActiveMQ to the global classpath, create a broker in just
one of your WARs or run the broker elsewhere.

On 8/8/06, jamo <jaymoss3@gmail.com> wrote:

> No, the config section below is the only broker that's defined.  But, I did
> notice from the Tomcat log that Spring is apparently creating the first
> broker in a different (app root) web context and then it trys to create a
> second broker for the app web context (which of course generates the error).
> Not sure why this occurring, but I'm going to take a look at the Spring
> options for creating the broker as a singleton.
> --

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/