activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: client side http post without a web server
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:11:32 GMT
You could launch some java code in an applet, or use a javascript stomp
client
(I don' t think one has been written yet).
Or start a jetty web server colocated with your local activemq broker and
post to it.
In all cases, if you want to use HTTP, you need an http server to parse and
process
the request.  Jetty is the really good candidate here.