activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Extra Spaces in Text Messages received through OpenWire.NET
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 18:44:10 GMT
Yep, then you should be on the latest.

Oh I just noticed that the your using the ant producer examples.  The
white spaces are there because the producer white space pads the
message so they are of a specified size.  If you pass a
-DmessageSize=100 option on the command line, then the message will be
100 characters big.

Is there a way to get automated builds of this going?  That way we
could publish nightly snapshots of the DLL.

On 8/3/06, sparky2708 <daa82@columbia.edu> wrote:

> I am not sure if OpenWire.NET has versioning but I just took what was in SVN
> a few days ago and compiled that. Is there some branch or tag I am supposed
> to check out? (I just followed the instructions on the ActiveMQ website and
> retrieved the latest code). BTW, it would be easy for us, Users, to just
> download the DLL file (preferably strongly signed) instead of compiling
> ourselves if that is possible.
> --

Regards,
Hiram