activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Sridhar Komandur" <sridharkoman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: xml configuration of discovery
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 21:14:09 GMT
I will be doing a longer dump of discovery design (its relationship to
transport) for our company-local wiki page ( as part of a my discoveryagent
design that uses directory service like DNS, using SRV records to store
<cluster-name> to <broker list> mappings).

Based on your encouraging response, I guess the longer doc will be useful to
other users. I will post it when I complete it.

Thanks for open sourcing ActivmeMQ, James & co !
Regards
- Sri