activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Ashworth" <ma...@cibecs.com>
Subject RE: ActiveMQ + JBoss
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 06:47:05 GMT
Good Day,

I have done the following to get the two to work together. At the moment the
QueueConnectionFactory is not retrieved from JNDI but it works.

http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=5686351&framed=y

Regards,
Mark P Ashworth

-----Original Message-----
From: dooart [mailto:thiagocduarte@yahoo.com.br]
Sent: 14 August 2006 05:25 PM
To: activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: ActiveMQ + JBoss

Hi,

I'm using an embedded broker started with the provided JCA resource adapter
and I've made an example like the one at the deployment guide page for
JBoss. Everything seems to be working fine, except for the fact that my MDB
doesn't receive the messages sent to the queue that it should listen. I
believe that I'm doing some wrong ActiveMQ configuration, because when I
point the MDB (and make some minor changes to ejb-jar and jboss-jar) to
listen to a pre-configured JBossMQ queue, it works fine. I've tried to fix
this for the last five days and I'm stuck, so I decided to ask for help here
before losing all my hair. =)

I'm using [trying to use] ActiveMQ 4.0.1 and JBoss 4.0.4 GA with
j2sdk1.4.2_11.

I don't know if this helps, but I made some tests:
- I tried to produce and consume messages using tcp to connect to the broker
started by the resource adapter and it worked.
- I tried to produce messages using jndi to get the connection factory and
the queue and consume those messages using tcp to connect to a queue by it's
physical name and it worked too.

Does someone know what I'm doing wrong? The relevant files are attached.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.nabble.com/user-files/307/activemq-ds.xml activemq-ds.xml
http://www.nabble.com/user-files/308/broker-config.xml broker-config.xml
http://www.nabble.com/user-files/309/ejb-jar.xml ejb-jar.xml