activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Pieter van der Merwe" <pvand...@theenablergroup.com>
Subject RE: .NET Broker
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2006 14:01:50 GMT
Just for future reference, the log4j jar was not included in my ikvmc
build. This caused the issue.

After including the jar for it, the ServiceBroker is successfully
created.

Thanks for the help.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pieter van der Merwe
Sent: 19 August 2006 01:31 PM
To: activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: .NET Broker

Okay. I've made some progress on this, the code that is actually falling
over is the following [.NET]:

String value = uri.getSchemeSpecificPart();

org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext context =
new
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext(value);

I translated this to .NET, the value of the value variable is
activemq.xml, but what is strange here is that the logging part is
actually falling over as follows:

org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: No suitable Log
constructor [Ljava.lang.Class;@1e61ea5 for
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger (Caused by
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.log4j.Logger) (Caused by
org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: No suitable Log
constructor [Ljava.lang.Class;@1e61ea5 for
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger (Caused by
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.log4j.Logger)).

Does this mean that the log4j.properties is not being picked up?

Thanks in Advance