activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Cui, Fanzhe" <fanzhe....@intel.com>
Subject RE: Problem with ActiveMQ Client C project
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 18:53:55 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Cui, Fanzhe
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:37 AM
To: 'activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Problem with ActiveMQ Client C project

Hiram,

I tried the project files from the link you provided in the last email,
but the result was the same as before. This time I guess I did miss
something when building the project, because I think you and other
developers must have tried the project into successful build. But I
really cannot figure out what was the problem. My logic was that
OW_PARTIALCOMMAND_TYPE must be defined in a c source file or header file
somewhere because the definition of this identifier was not in any files
below in the project:
Amqcs.c
Amqcs.h
ow.c
ow.h
Ow_commands_v1.c
Ow_commands_v1.h
Ow_commands_types_v1.h
Ow_marshal.c
Main.c

If someone has successfully built the project, he must know that in
which file OW_PARTIALCOMMAND_TYPE is defined. Can you check your project
and find which file contain OW_PARTIALCOMMAND_TYPE definition? Also in
case you want to look at my project file, I attach my project file to
this email. BTW I am building the project with MS Visual Studio 7.2.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,
Fanz