activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Cui, Fanzhe" <>
Subject Problem with ActiveMQ Client C project
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 22:59:00 GMT
I was trying to have a simple testing with the C Client (Open Wire) to
ActiveMQ. I downloaded the C client project from the link:
When I was building the project with MS VC++, I got the following
compiler error from ow_commands_v1.c file:
: error C2065: 'OW_PARTIALCOMMAND_TYPE' : undeclared identifier
: error C2065: 'OW_LASTPARTIALCOMMAND_TYPE' : undeclared identifier

It looked like that the file which had the definition of
OW_PARTIALCOMMAND_TYPE missing. But I searched all source files and
header files that contained in the project and none of them had the

I think someone must have successfully built the project with VC++. But
strange to me that the definitions were mising. If someone can shed
lights on this problem, it would be appreciated.