activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Cui, Fanzhe" <fanzhe....@intel.com>
Subject Problem with ActiveMQ Client C project
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 22:59:00 GMT
I was trying to have a simple testing with the C Client (Open Wire) to
ActiveMQ. I downloaded the C client project from the link:
http://svn.activemq.org/branches/activemq-4-0/activemq/openwire-c/
When I was building the project with MS VC++, I got the following
compiler error from ow_commands_v1.c file:
c:\downloads\activeMQ\c_client_v4.1\src\libopenwire\ow_commands_v1.c(86)
: error C2065: 'OW_PARTIALCOMMAND_TYPE' : undeclared identifier
c:\downloads\activeMQ\c_client_v4.1\src\libopenwire\ow_commands_v1.c(87)
: error C2065: 'OW_LASTPARTIALCOMMAND_TYPE' : undeclared identifier

It looked like that the file which had the definition of
OW_PARTIALCOMMAND_TYPE missing. But I searched all source files and
header files that contained in the project and none of them had the
definition of OW_PARTIALCOMMAND_TYPE.

I think someone must have successfully built the project with VC++. But
strange to me that the definitions were mising. If someone can shed
lights on this problem, it would be appreciated.

Regards,
Fanz