activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Auto-testing and deploying the NMS and CMS distros (was Re: Extra Spaces in Text Messages received through OpenWire.NET
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 10:22:06 GMT
For CMS how should we go about making builds for various platforms?  It
seems like we would want a build for linux, OSX, SPARC Solaris, and
windows.  From the maven standpoint, I suppose we could have artifact names
that include the OS in them (e.g. activemq-cpp-linux-0.0.1.so).  I don't
know very much about our build environment - do we have the machines
available to automatically build for each platform?