activemq-users mailing list archives

From rubyfan <philtom...@gmail.com>
Subject running broker with gij
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 23:12:54 GMT

I'm trying to run the broker with gij.  I use the following command:

gij --jar run.jar -Dgnu.gcj.precompiled.db.path=classmap.db
-Dorg.apache.activemq.UseDedicatedTaskRunner=true
-Dderby.system.home=../data -Dderby.storage.fileSyncTransactionLog=true
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote org.apache.activemq.console.Main

I'm getting the following:

ACTIVEMQ_HOME: .
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid broker URI, no scheme specified:
org.apache.activemq.console.Main
ERROR: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid
broker URI, no scheme specified: org.apache.activemq.console.Main

When the activemq script is run to start the broker in the conventional way
there doesn't seem to be any URI specified.  What URI is it looking for?